Nurse Practitioner Frustrated by Time Spent on Patient Documentation Turns to nVoq’s SayIt Speech Recognition
Ashley Cupp MSN, AGNP-C, is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner in Adult Gerontology. She works in Blacksburg, Virginia, a university town nestled on a plateau between the Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains.
Challenge: Increasing Documentation Efficiency
- Multiple EHRs in Multiple Locations
- Stressful Workflow
- Work-life Imbalance
- Technologically Challenged
Solution: SayIt Medical Speech Recognition Software
- Customized Workflow
- Quality of Life
- Ease of Use
The high accuracy of SayIt, paired with workflow templates and macros, allows Ashley to tell a unique patient story while meeting her documentation requirements effectively and efficiently.
- Started using Speech Recognition with very little time and expense.
- Reduced the amount of time documenting patient encounters by more than 50%.
- Ashley now has an acceptable work/life balance.