Reach for Speech
Finally, a HIPAA compliant API that's accurate and easy to integrate with both Android and iOS apps.
ACCURATEDeep Learning (DL) powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
AffordableLight weight and low cost
SIMPLESpeech capability without the need for speech expertise
SecureHIPAA and PCI-DSS compliant
Easily build quality speech recognition into your applications—using your preferred programming language. Our RESTful webservices APIs allow you to quickly integrate voice so that you can focus on what you do best - building superior apps.
Transcription of continuous speech/dictation into medically relevant text
- Batch - HTTP
- Realtime – HTTP or websockets
Grammar-based; voice-driven command and control, plus shortcut services
- Server-side – HTTP
- Client-side ASR – desktop executable to provide hands-free support
Wireless mic for partner applications
- iOS and Android devices
APIs to setup and administer login and account services
- Create and administer organizations and accounts
- End user adaptation/ learning with custom vocabulary, substitutions and sentence modeling
Why Develop with nVoq APIs?
- Proprietary technology based on the latest developments in neural net technology
- Complies with HIPAA and other regional privacy standards
- Easy to add Single Sign On (SSO) capability to your application
- PCI-DSS certified operations
- 99.99% historical system availability
- Domain-specific vocabularies including all major medical specialties; can be customized for other industries as required
- End user adaptation and improvement without the need for voice training
- RESTful webservices APIs simplifies and standardizes integration across multiple development platforms
- Robust system documentation
The developer experience is nVoq’s top priority.
We provide you with a wealth of tools you can use to build your applications.
- Pre-built, exemplar applications for the most common development frameworks
- Online development/API/ Training documentation: https://support.nvoq.com/api
- Optional: Direct development assistance and engineering support
- Level 3 support for architecture/
You'll love how the nVoq platform is…
- Built to scale with your organization
- Private cloud maintained across the US or Canadian facilities
- Complies with US HIPAA and Canadian privacy requirements
- PCI-DSS compliant
- Works amazingly well with virtualized desktops
- Integrates with SSO environments
Our nVoq team is here to help you...
DRIVE GOOD BUSINESS
Jon, Chris and Chad have worked with a variety of ISV partners who have successfully embedded speech recognition into healthcare applications. They look forward to showing you how to leverage nVoq’s speech APIs and assist you in developing clinically relevant use cases.
Jon Ford has held senior engineering leadership positions with early stage startups and larger companies in a variety of industries including Avaya, Mentor Graphics, Trane, and Lucent Technologies. Jon’s work has focused on leading engineering teams through the specification, design, development, and operations of high-scale distributed SaaS solutions for customer support, dictation, and real-time analytics. He holds several patents, many of which are specific to scalable automated dictation services.
Senior Director, ISV Sales
Chris comes to nVoq as a proven global leader in enterprise sales, sales operations, and sales enablement, most recently with Microsoft. Chris has successfully led global cloud sales pursuit teams for Microsoft into the Fortune 100, and recently completed an international assignment in Singapore, where he served as the Director, Asia Region, for Microsoft's WW Learning organization supporting all Microsoft go-to-market segments, partner, and customer enablement.
Prior to Microsoft, Chris led the Retail and Healthcare specialist sales teams for BT Americas Global Services, enabling wired and wireless infrastructure, as well as wireless communications solutions.
At nVoq, Chris Moran leads our strategic Independent Software Vendor (ISV) sales initiatives with a core focus on optimizing business outcomes for our ISV partners.
Chris has a BA in Business Management from North Carolina State University and is a United States Coast Guard Veteran. Chris lives in the Seattle area with his wife Kate.
RN, MS - VP, Industry Solutions
“At nVoq, I’ve been able to leverage my 15-year experience as a Critical Care Nurse along with my Clinical Informatics background to help develop solutions that improve clinical workflow and make it easier to work in the EHR. Data entry is a huge burden for clinicians, and it’s exciting and rewarding to help them save time in their day with technology that simplifies and speeds documentation.”