Founded in 2000, nVoq offers the energy and excitement of a high growth entrepreneurial environment coupled with seasoned executives and mature business practices. nVoq’s executive team has over 150 collective years of experience in companies like Microsoft, IBM, and Starbucks. Company founder and CEO, Charles Corfield, has a strong track record of entrepreneurial success and is dedicated to building a great place to work.
nVoq offers a highly scalable speech recognition platform with automations support that speeds up workflow for improved productivity, efficiency, and quality of service. nVoq’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform minimizes time spent at the keyboard by using speech to capture dictation or to automate workflow. Our solution is both HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliant, and securely converts speech into text within seconds with the highest level of accuracy.
About This Role
This role is focused on growth in the post-acute healthcare market segment (primarily, but not limited to, home health and hospice (HH&H)), where nVoq has quickly established itself as an industry leader in supporting mobile clinicians. This segment has traditionally lagged in technology investment and is also faced with significant business challenges across staffing, compliance, quality, and reimbursement. nVoq’s SaaS-based, HIPAA compliant speech recognition, designed specifically for use in HH&H, has already been proven to have material impact on clinician productivity, cash flow, documentation accuracy, and clinician satisfaction – making it an attractive and uniquely positioned solution for these challenges.
Bottom line: HH&H is a segment ripe for disruption and market-making. Your role should be ready to creatively address this unique “green field” opportunity and be able to successfully solve big customer challenges while delivering significant value. This position reports to the VP of Sales with expected travel at approximately 25% within the US and Canada (once you feel safe to travel.) The Director of Post-Acute Sales works with a predominately virtual management team and the Boulder HQ office provides office hoteling as needed.
This is a senior lead role which will operate initially as an individual contributor and is expected to build out a larger team of account executives as justified by business expansion. It is additionally supported by a Clinical Technology Advocate.
Target Compensation (depending on expected performance):
On Target Earning Potential: $250,000+
About Our Compensation Philosophy
For most roles, we target market mid-point for salary after the first year. For new employees, we adjust for estimated capabilities and projected contributions as well as include an equity grant allowing employees to invest in the company at a significant discount via an Employee Stock Option Pool.
We regularly conduct thorough market research based on a variety of factors to establish a competitive mid-point for each role and adjust accordingly. This role will carry a base salary plus revenue variable with a first-year On Target Earning potential of 150-200% of base salary.
Interested candidates with the proper qualifications are requested to apply via our LinkedIn Jobs Portal
nVoq is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
About Your Opportunities (ie. “You will…”)
- Build an overall post-acute segment engagement strategy including current and proposed beachhead accounts
- Develop account specific sales strategies to grow existing strategic beachhead accounts and new prospective accounts
- Engage and develop executive level interest in nVoq solutions within your target accounts
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle for your opportunities - from qualified opportunity, trial, proposal, and contracting, through closed sale and expansion
- Manage a monthly and quarterly forecast for your assigned accounts to meet and exceed your assigned targets
- Be comfortable demonstrating nVoq’s innovative speech recognition solutions as a part of your sales motion
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and developments as a contributing member of the nVoq platform sales team
- Travel 25%, including regular visits to the Boulder HQ office quarterly for team meetings, as well as participation in relevant industry events (as current travel conditions allow).
- Closely monitor competitor activity in your accounts and in the industry
- Serve as a platform ambassador for nVoq at relevant industry events and user conferences
- As business expands to justify, recruit and hire additional account executive(s) for your team
- Improve home health, hospice, and palliative care for millions
About Your Capabilities (i.e. “You can…”)
- Establish collaborative partnerships with prospects, assigned accounts, and user advocate groups
- Execute a technology-forward sales approach with modern presentation software
- Create configurable ROI and other sales-focused worksheets in Excel with pivot tables
- Display executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Effectively conceptualize and communicate solution value with a strong technical orientation
- Develop clear proposals and present with confidence
- Self-motivate towards growth objectives
- Prove your ability as a challenger seller, leading with insights, and challenge traditional thinking
- Qualify, pursue, and close new, and expand business with high velocity and strategic sales savvy
- Develop prospect and client proposals and lead contracting to closure
- Recruit, onboard and manage a focused team of account executives (as business expands to justify)
- Work effectively with a distributed virtual organization
About What Might Set You Apart (Icing)
- Deep enterprise SaaS sales history
About This Opportunity
nVoq is seeking qualified candidates for a Product Owner position. This position reports to the Lead Product Owner (LPO) as part of the Customer Experience and Integrated Innovations teams. The successful candidate will be based in nVoq’s Boulder, CO HQ office, working closely with the LPO, Clients, Developers, Designers, and Business Stakeholders (primarily located outside of Colorado) including senior executives from Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, as well as representative client partners and customers
Founded in 2000, nVoq is Headquartered in Boulder, CO and offers the energy and excitement of a high growth entrepreneurial environment coupled with seasoned business leadership and mature business practices. nVoq’s leadership team has over 150 collective years of experience in companies like Microsoft, IBM, Accenture, and Starbucks. Company Founder and CEO, Charles Corfield, has a strong track record of entrepreneurial success and is dedicated to building a great place to work where people from all backgrounds are valued, trusted, enabled, and supported in their roles and their careers.
While we all work hard at nVoq, we also value quality time outside of the office and employee wellness. We support our employees taking the time they need to refresh their bodies, minds, and spirits. You’ll find many of your co-workers share interests in racing, biking, skiing, hiking, art, yoga, reading, and other pursuits. In addition, you will find nVoq is a “blame-free environment.” Mistakes get made; it’s a part of the innovation process. We do, we learn, we grow…together.
nVoq offers a highly scalable voice recognition platform with automations support that speeds up workflow for improved productivity, efficiency, and quality of service. nVoq’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform minimizes time spent at the keyboard by using speech to capture dictation or to automate workflow. The Company’s solution is both HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliant, and securely converts speech into text within seconds with the highest level of accuracy.
About This Role
The Product Owner is the member of the team responsible for defining and prioritizing the nVoq Platform roadmap and requirements (Product Backlog). The Product Owner will be assigned one or more components within the nVoq platform. They will utilize agile values and principles with the Scrum framework to carry out their responsibilities. Specifically, the Product Owner is responsible for facilitating communication between Key stakeholders; customers, business units and development resources (internal and external) to ensure the right product(s) are being built. They describe what should be built, based on business objectives, and why, but not how.
This role is anticipated to require less than 10% outbound travel (as business travel resumes) with the vast majority of the work being performed within the construct of the Boulder HQ. With that in mind strong preference will be given to qualified local candidates who can physically travel to the office at least three days a week, with the option to work from home otherwise. Occasional travel may be required/desired to industry conferences, regional meeting or customer sites (2-3 times per year anticipated).
Of particular importance is a “customer-friendly” presence and service-oriented personality. The candidate should also demonstrate the ability to provide clarity and guidance in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation Philosophy & Target
We want our people to feel valued for the contributions they bring and connected to the success of the company. As a result, for most roles we target market mid-point for salary after the first year. For new employees, we adjust for estimated capabilities and projected contributions as well as include an equity grant allowing employees to invest in the Company at a significant discount via Employee Stock Options.
We regularly conduct thorough market research based on a variety of factors to establish a competitive mid-point for each role and adjust accordingly.
Target Base Salary after year one: $105,000/year (+/- based on capabilities)
Interested candidates with the proper qualifications are requested to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please reference “Product Owner” in the subject line of your email.
nVoq is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
About Your Abilities (i.e. “You Have and Can…”)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and manage product strategy for platform component(s)
- Create detailed product requirements and prototypes with new user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ensure Product Backlog is reviewed continuously, includes customer feedback, and represents the most valuable items for delivery
- Align release plans with the LPO to ensure alignment with backlogs and overall organizational strategy.
- Make resourcing recommendations to the LPO to optimize value delivered
- Manage product feedback loop with key stakeholders, internal and external
- Communicate regular feedback requests
- Manage expectations towards realistic timetables and deliverables.
- Facilitate sprint planning and backlog refinement in partnership with the ScrumMaster
- Collaborate with user experience design team on software designs and end user testing with key stakeholders
- Monitor technical research and news portals for industry trends and competitive developments
- Support content development for go to market activities including webpage and marketing collateral, new feature announcements, blogs and other communication relating to your assigned component(s)
About Your Abilities (i.e. “You Have and Can…”)
- Clearly communicate complex concepts in written and verbal exchange
- Understand relevant business drivers, future customer needs and competitive challenges
- Prioritize decisions and make smart trade-offs for team execution
- Demonstrate responsibility and a drive for results
- Bring positive impact to those around you
- Effectively manage conflict between individuals and teams
- Work in a virtual environment with remote team members and stakeholders
- Display innovation and creativity
- Driven to improve, personally and professionally
- Work with diverse internal and external stakeholders, with an emphasis on empathy, professionalism, diplomacy
- Strong technologist with an ability to leverage existing technologies & services to meet product demand
- Ability to establish personal and team priorities, adhere to deadlines to meet goals, and adapt to schedule changes
About What Could Set You Apart (Not Required)
- Experience in Product Owner or Product Management, ideally within a SaaS Healthcare ISV and/or a mobile applications vendor serving the Healthcare industry
- Familiarity with SaaS, APIs, speech recognition and quality assurance
- Experience leading/working in an Agile/ Scrum work environment
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, InVision, or Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with IDEs such as Xcode, Visual Studio, or Android Studio
- Competency in product owner tools and basic office programs such as Version One, Rally, Jira, MS Project, Share Point, MS Office
- Being located in the Denver area with commuting proximity to the Boulder office (priority screening will be given to local qualified candidates)
About Your Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with experience that includes: Group medical, dental and vision, paid vacation and holidays, stock options, 401(k) plan, remote working, and tuition reimbursement.
© nVoq. All Rights Reserved.