Jobs at nVoq
Are you a savvy quality assurance professional looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in taking your proven QA skillsets to have an impact on millions of people?
About this Opportunity
nVoq is seeking qualified regional candidates for a Mobile QA Automation Engineer position. This candidate will be based out of nVoq’s Boulder, CO HQ office, working closely with Developers and Product Owner to verify that mobile applications meet defined criteria, so our customers are delighted!
Founded in 2000, nVoq offers the energy and excitement of a high growth entrepreneurial environment coupled with seasoned business leadership and mature business practices. nVoq’s leadership team has over 150 collective years of experience in companies like Microsoft, IBM and Starbucks. Company Founder and CEO, Charles Corfield, has a strong track record of entrepreneurial success and is dedicated to building a great place to work.
While we all work hard at nVoq, we also value quality time outside of the office. The Boulder area offers access to unmatched outdoor recreational opportunities – and you’ll find many of your co-workers share interests in racing, biking, skiing and hiking.
nVoq offers a highly scalable voice recognition platform with automations support that speeds up workflow for improved productivity, efficiency and quality of service. nVoq’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform minimizes time spent at the keyboard by using speech to capture dictation or to automate workflow. The Company’s solution is both HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliant, and securely converts speech into text within seconds with the highest level of accuracy.
About This Role
To help healthcare providers focus on delivering the best patient care possible, you will test mobile applications that allow clinicians to use their android and iOS phone as recording devices to dictate directly into their target application running on Windows or Mac. You will also test a HIPAA compliant keyboard application that allows Home Health Care professionals to type and dictate into their system of record so that patients are getting the best possible care regardless of where it takes place.
About Your Responsibilities
- Develop, execute, and maintain automated/manual tests for mobile applications
- Work with outsourced development team and product owner to communicate questions, defects and enhancements
- You safeguard the quality of the mobile applications we develop. You own them. We want you to be proactive, work with your teammates, and avoid thinking “this is not my job.”
- Analyze requirements and translate them into robust test cases
- Creatively test applications like an end user
Interested candidates with the proper qualifications are requested to submit their resume to email@example.com, please reference “Mobile QA Automation Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
nVoq is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
About Your Qualifications (Required)
- English fluency and clear diction (you will test voice recognition in English)
- 2 or more years programming in Java
- 2 or more years developing automated QA tests for mobile applications
- 2 or more years Android and iOS UI testing
- Working knowledge of Windows, macOS, all major web browsers, iOS and Android devices
- Experience with hardware such as iPhone, MacBook, Android tablets and phones, Bluetooth, handheld and USB microphones
- Experience with tools such as Xcode, Android Studio and HockeyApp/App Center
- High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborate and work with teams across the organization
What Could Set You Apart (Not Required)
- Hands-on experience with Ruby, Python, or similar language
- Spanish language ability
About Your Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with experience that includes: Group medical, dental and vision, paid vacation and holidays, stock options, 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
© nVoq. All Rights Reserved.