Jobs at nVoq
Security, Compliance and Privacy Analyst
Are you a savvy compliance professional looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in taking your proven program management skillsets to a new level?
nVoq is seeking qualified regional candidates for a Security, Compliance and Privacy Analyst. This is a new position reporting to the Director of IT Operations. The successful candidate will be based in nVoq’s Boulder, CO HQ office, working closely with nVoq’s VP of Engineering, the Engineering team, and the CFO.
Since 2000, nVoq offers the energy and excitement of a high growth entrepreneurial environment coupled with seasoned business leadership and mature business practices. nVoq’s leadership team has over 150 collective years of experience in companies like Microsoft, IBM, Starbucks, and Accenture. Company Founder and CEO, Charles Corfield, has a strong track record of entrepreneurial success.
While we all work hard at nVoq, we do also value quality time outside of the office. The Boulder area offers access to unmatched outdoor recreational opportunities – and you’ll find many of your co-workers share interests in racing, biking, skiing and hiking.
Come see why we’re the employer of choice for so many talented tech professionals!
What We Do
nVoq offers a highly scalable voice recognition platform with automations support that helps speed workflow for improved productivity, efficiency and quality of service delivered. nVoq’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform minimizes time spent at the keyboard by using speech to capture dictation or to automate workflow. The Company’s solution is both HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliant, and securely converts speech into text within seconds with the highest level of accuracy.
nVoq’s platform is offered in client form through certified Value-Added Resellers (VARs) or available for integration through Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to developers. We specialize in the Healthcare and Contact Center industries, serving a wide variety of workflow scenarios and customers.
About This Role
The Security, Compliance and Privacy Analyst will play a key role in managing corporate compliance programs specifically around PCI-DSS, SOC2, HIPAA/HITRUST, and customer privacy. The ideal candidate will have supported compliance programs in a SaaS environment. This person will work closely with the IT and Engineering departments to review, evaluate, and coordinate policies and procedures relevant to our compliance programs. Under the direction of IT department leadership, this person will be responsible for managing our annual PCI-DSS and SOC 2 audits and HIPAA security assessments. They will be the primary point of contact with the audit teams and will manage all audit deliverables. This person will be a member of the internal Incident Response and DR/Business Continuity teams, helping drive and develop IT policy. This person will manage employee information security training for new hires and ongoing training for current employees.
Manage compliance frameworks, ensuring certifications and attestations are current.
- Work with external auditors, managing audit deliverables.
- Lead continuous improvement of our security controls and processes.
- Coordinate remediation activities with the IT and Engineering teams, driving remediation efforts to completion.
- Lead new compliance framework initiatives such as HITRUST and PIPEDA.
- Keep current on new compliance requirements, emerging threats, and industry best practices.
- Participate on the internal Incident Response and DR/Business Continuity teams.
- Deliver new hire and ongoing information security and privacy training.
- Interested candidates with the proper qualifications are requested to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3-5 Years of PCI-DSS, SOC1/SOC2, and HIPAA audit experience, preferably in a SaaS based environment.
- Experience with information security technologies such as SIEM, Data Loss Prevention and Next Generation Endpoint Security.
- Familiarity with public cloud infrastructure-as-a-service environments, like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Hands on experience with Linux, Windows, and iOS/Android.
- Prefer 5 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree.
- Active CISSP, CISM, or CISA certificate(s).
- Experience with AWS and compliance in a public cloud environment.
- Experience with HITRUST framework.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with experience that includes: Group medical, dental and vision, paid vacation and holidays, stock options, 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
ISV ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The ISV Account Executive focuses on the ISV community which is a strategic growth priority for nVoq. This role will drive recruitment of healthcare ISVs to embed HIPAA-compliant speech recognition, including both Android and iOS developers. The ISV Account Executive will be responsible for maximizing uptake and utilization of the nVoq solutions platform by targeting and developing commercially viable engagements with this ISV community.
This is intended to be a virtual role for an individual with an established home office, working with a predominately virtual management team across the US; there is no relocation available to Boulder. The Boulder HQ office utilizes an office hoteling arrangement for remote employees.
- Execute nVoq's go-to-market strategy for ISVs by identifying and engaging target vendors.
- Manage the engagement life cycle with targeted vendors including: qualification, evaluation, contracting, onboarding and account planning including regular revenue forecasts.
- Coordinate joint value proposition development including solutions marketing activities.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and developments as an active member of the nVoq platform sales team.
- Closely monitor competitive platform activity from a commercial and functional standpoint.
- Serve as a platform ambassador for nVoq at relevant industry events and end user conferences.
- Collaborate with team colleagues for internal and management reporting processes and partner management infrastructure.
- B.S. required, MBA desirable
- 8+ years minimum partner account management experience, in the software industry, preferably with an OEM-centric platform vendor organization such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Cisco, HP or Microsoft supporting multiple verticals. Prior experience with the Healthcare and/or contact center industry is a plus.
- Excellent proficiency in oral/written English including executive communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical/engineering orientation – able to effectively conceptualize and communicate relevant platform synergies.
- Confident, articulate self-starter with outstanding presentation and proposal development skills
- “Hunter” personality and networking-savvy
- Familiar with SaaS business models, proposal development and contracting processes
- Team player capable of and comfortable working with a distributed virtual organization
This position reports to the VP of Platform Sales based in the Upper Midwest.
Travel is anticipated to be 40-50% including regular (4-6 week frequency) visits to the Boulder HQ office or other team meetings, and participation within relevant industry events.
Compensation will include a significant variable component based on attainment of commercial targets and partner satisfaction objectives.
Interested candidates with the proper qualifications are requested to submit their resume to email@example.com with ISV Account Executive in the subject line. EOE
Headquartered in Boulder, CO since 2000, nVoq is a privately backed provider of workflow enablement software supporting the Healthcare and contact center industries.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with experience that includes: Group medical, dental and vision, paid vacation and holidays, stock options, 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
© nVoq. All Rights Reserved.